Binaural Beats BrainWave Healing Rhythms
Included on this page is our Binaural Beats BrainWave Rhythms. The Mp3′s are a complete set of binaural brainwaves entrainment programs with guided visualization and auto-suggestions for healing, relaxation, and restoration. Download the Mp3′s, grab a pair of headphones to start your journey. Meditate, listen and relax.
The BrainWave Rhythms Healing Series is a set of binaural brainwaves entrainment programs with guided visualization and auto-suggestions for healing, relaxation, and restoration. This is a great hedge against stress-related disorders! Use the Oasis Player above to give a listen.
- Medicine Dance: Combines binaural beats, relaxation music, & native American sounds (drums, chants, rattles, & flute) for a very relaxing experience. I made this session with just relaxation in mind, but as with many discoveries, the unexpected happened; many people told me that they felt a deep sense of peace & joy as an additional side-effect!
- Symphony of Healing: Combines binaural beats, relaxation music, & hypnotic language patterns to enlist & enhance subconscious processes in the healing of emotional and/or physical wounds, injuries and illnesses. The mind and body communicate with each other through sensory channels (i.e., visual, auditory & touch) All you need to supply are the visualizations & affirmations of healing.
- High Country: Combines binaural beats brainwave rhythms, relaxation music, and your own visualizations of “being there” to produce a wonderful experience for the outdoors, mountain lover-type. This ability to visualize comes easily to some and takes practice for others. But, like most things, practice makes perfect! One tip – don’t try to “make” it happen. Just LET it happen and act “as if” you are there.
- Rainy Days Meditation: Combines binaural brainwave beats, relaxation music, & hypnotic suggestions for physically/emotionally healing dreams to occur while you sleep. The mind heals all wounds. When you cut your finger the mind goes into action to stop the bleeding and start the healing. The BrainWave Rhythms mimic deep delta frequencies which are ideal for healing!
- Siren’s Lullaby: Combines binaural beats brainwave rhythms, relaxation music, & an enchanting melody to create an inner sense of serenity and calm. The Siren’s were angelic, mermaid-type creatures in Greek mythology portrayed as seductresses who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.
- 2010 Space Odyssey: Combines binaural beats brainwave rhythms, relaxation music, & sounds of space travel to produce an out-of-this-world experience. It’s as if you are actually on a space adventure that includes the launch, punching through the atmosphere, gazing at our blue planet below, exploration of an uncharted nebula and a spacewalk before returning home.
- Wake Up & Focus: Combines binaural beats brainwave rhythms & bright, cheerful sounds of nature that synchronize with the current brainwave pattern. It then, in synchronicity, guides the brain into a sharper more alert and focused state. Designed to improve focus while reading and studying. Also use it as a caffeine replacement to “get going” in the morning!
- Zen Garden: Combines binaural beats, relaxation music, Tibetan bowls, & other sounds of nature and the orient to produce a very calming experience perfect for meditation and mindfulness exercises. Imagine being surrounded by the sounds, sights and fragrances of a beautiful oriental garden as you drift off into a state of serenity and peacefulness.
Added Benefits: Besides much-needed healthy rest and relaxation, the programs also make use of metaphors to encourage the subconscious mind to access and activate internal resources that have been there all along — creativity, self-confidence, happy memories, energy, and pleasant emotional states such as joy to name a few. So, take a moment to think of the inner resources with which you’d like to connect before listening.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to use headphones for maximum effect.
Binaural beats reportedly are able to influence the brain in more subtle ways through What is called the entrainment of brainwaves and have been studied to reduce anxiety and provide other health benefits such as control over pain and enhance meditation relaxation techniques.
When you were a kid were you fascinated by those dog whistles that you could blow, not hear but all the dogs in the vicinity would come running? The high pitch was something that only they could hear, and though it seemed the dogs didn’t seem to arrive in droves as they did in the movies, it was enough for perhaps your pet dog to prick up his ears before sliding back into sleep.
Imagine being about to use auditory sounds like binaural beats that talked to different parts of your brain directly, instead of needing to be filtered though your thoughts and conscious mind. It’s a little like that dog whistle – you might not be able to understand or “hear’ what those sounds mean, but those parts of your brain it’s designed for sure can.
Our brains are fascinating things.
Scientists still struggle to try to determine the very length and breadth of our brain’s capabilities. Study shows we use only a small proportion of our brains, but the potential in unleashing some of the parts we do not use is astronomic.
The problem is how to access these areas. Certainly regular meditative practices, a holistic lifestyle incorporating eastern practices such as yoga, and a healthy diet that doesn’t include plenty of mind numbing chemicals definitely helps.
However for many of us, that type of lifestyle is one we either try to follow but fall short, or don’t even really bother before. Reality normally includes way too much time spent in traffic, the stress of over do work and the chores that never seem to end. For most of us we need a short cut, a simple method of getting our brain trained to think and act to its fullest capacity
That’s where Binaural Beats come in.
These sounds stimulate your brain without you needing to think, move or do anything. While you listen, these beats stimulate your brain and lead you to deeper levels of relaxation. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone: for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz.
Binaural beats reportedly influence the brain in more subtle ways through the entrainment of brainwaves and have been claimed to reduce anxiety and provide other health benefits such as control over pain.
Binaural beat stimulation has been used fairly extensively to induce a variety of states of consciousness, and there has been some work done in regards to the effects of these stimuli on relaxation, focus, attention, and states of consciousness. Studies have shown that with repeated training to distinguish close frequency sounds that a plastic reorganization of the brain occurs for the trained frequencies and is capable of asymmetric hemispheric balancing as well as binaural beats are able to provide enhanced meditation relaxation techniques.